Enter your name and email, and we will email your specs.
DBS203P Communication Cable
Regency’s DBS203P Communication Cable is a three (3) pair cable manufactured for the purpose of direct burial systems communication for weather and pump station applications in accordance with the National Electric Code.
Conductor construction is soft drawn tinned bare copper meeting the requirements of ASTM Specification B-33.
The conductors are 20 AWG stranded with a polypropylene insulation. Each of the insulated pairs are twisted and color-coded to facilitate pair identification with an aluminum polyester tape shielding and a drain wire. The overall jacket is constructed with polyethylene insulation.
The cable assembly is then longitudinally wrapped with an electrically continuous thick polymer-coated smooth aluminum tape overlapped to give 100% coverage.
DBS203P is constructed in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Insulation: Polypropylene, nominal insulation thickness .0150”
- Shielding: .00235” aluminum polyester tape ,helically wrapped, over each pair giving 100% shielding
- Drain Wires: 20 AWG tinned copper drain wire, for each pair laid under the shield in contact with aluminum side for each pair
- Jacket: .040” black sunlight resistant polyethylene
- Resistance: 10.9 OHMS PER M at 68 Deg. F
- Capacitance: 25.7 Pico Farads Nom
- Voltage: 350 Volts
- Nominal O.D.: .334”
- Cable WT.: 59.77 Lb. / 1000 Ft.
- Color Coding: Pair 1 - Black, Red Pair 2 - Black, White Pair 3 – Black, Green
- Print Legend: Regency Wire 3 Pair 20 AWG Shielded DBS203P UL
- LBS./M’: 65
- Color Coding: Per ICEA method 1; Pairs – black and white. One conductor in each pair is printed alphanumerically for easy identification
|Size (AWG)||Number of Conductors||Stranding|
Number of Conductors
Customer Support & Order Information
At Regency Wire, we’re proudly committed to serving you. Find the help you need or access your order information by making a selection below.
How Are We Doing?
While we're always working to produce top-quality products, we're never too busy to speak with past, present or potential clients.