Enter your name and email, and we will email your specs.
1804S Irrigation Control Cable
Regency’s Irrigation Control Cable is manufactured for the purpose of power and control cable applications in accordance with the National Electric Code. U.L. listed and labeled for installation in duct, conduit and wireways. May be used in wet or dry locations, sunlight resistant, and suitable for direct burial.
Conductor construction is soft-drawn bare copper meeting the requirements of ASTM Specification B-3 and B-8.
The insulation is color-coded Polyvinylchloride (PVC) Each insulated conductor is sheathed with a clear nylon jacket and are twisted and color-coded to facilitate pair identification.
The cable is then wrapped with aluminum polyester tape.
Irrigation Control Cable is constructed in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc..
- Drain Wire: 20 AWG tinned copper laid between aluminum shield and PVC insulation
- Insulation: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) with a nylon sheath. . Nom. Insulation Thickness .015”. Nylon Thickness .004”
- Outer Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC). Nom. Jacket Thickness .045”
- Shield: Aluminum/Polyester
- Temperature: 90 C dry; 75 C wet
- Voltage: 600 volts
- Resistance: 6.92 OHMS per M at 68 Deg. F
- Capacitance: 44.8 Pico Farads Nom
- Color Coding: Per ICEA method 1; Pairs – black and white. One conductor in each pair is printed alphanumerically for easy identification
|Size (AWG)||Number of Conductors||Stranding|
Number of Conductors
Customer Support & Order Information
At Regency Wire, we’re proudly committed to serving you. Find the help you need or access your order information by making a selection below.
How Are We Doing?
While we're always working to produce top-quality products, we're never too busy to speak with past, present or potential clients.